This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW looks at why bitcoin could be poised to grab more mindshare this fall, including:
- Coming regulatory pressure on DeFi and stablecoins
- Regulatory clearance for bitcoin (and a bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund)
- Fundamentals and the great hashrate migration out of China
- Adoption and proof points on Twitter and in El Salvador
- Historical cyclical patterns
See also: Bitcoin Jumps as SEC’s Gensler Reiterates Support for Futures ETF, Dollar Rally May Cap Gains
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: TRAVELARIUM/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.